AutoGeneral Non Etching Aluminum Cleaner is used as received.
- The product must be used with a chemical resistant self priming pump sprayer. It cannot go through the traditional siphoning mechanism of a pressure washer as it will corrode the springs.
- Regulate the air pressure to 40 to 50 psi.
- If the metal is hot, thoroughly cool and wet the entire surface to be treated and have a pressure washer ready for rinsing.
- Spray the product onto the surface, assuring complete film coverage. Once the application is complete, allow an exposure time of 60 seconds but nor more than 90 seconds. Brushing may facilitate more efficient cleaning. DO NOT let the chemical dry on the metal surface as it may stain the surface is not rinsed properly.
- Using a pressure washer, rinse all chemical solution from the surface, preferably from the top down.
- If desired, wipe dry with a clean dry cloth or chamois.
Please refer to the MSDS for proper safety instructions.